- Amounts up to $50,000 for any surgical, anaesthetic fees and related costs like flights or accommodation
- Minimum payment of $70p/w for $10,000 up to $245 p/w for $50,000
- No upfront or hidden fees - the weekly payment covers everything.
- flexibility to pay off as quickly as you want
- highly competitive interest rate (determined by applicant’s score)
Required proof of income:
Employed - 2 recent payslips if employed
Receiving other sources of income - Centrelink (family assistance A&B/ carer/disability/elderly/ self-retiree) - most recent Centrelink statement Self-employed - most recent personal tax return
The repayment for the 3 lower price points :
$2000 (36 months) = $25 per week
$2500 (36 months) = $30 per week
$3500 (36 months) = $40 per week
Terms & Conditions:
- Speak to TLC direct for a quote based on your personal circumstances and for the full terms and conditions.
- Full credit and financial assessment would need to be completed prior to acceptance of any offer or product.