When you're suffering from tooth loss, All On 4 dental implants can help restore your smile and prevent the loss of vital oral structures – here's what you need to know.
What Are All On 4 Dental Implants?
All On 4 dental implants are used to permanently replace missing top or bottom teeth. They could be suitable for patients with:
- Multiple missing teeth
- Failing teeth or advanced gum disease
- Uncomfortable dentures
The procedure requires the use of four implants – two at the front of the jaw and two at the back. Together, the implants anchor a row of permanent teeth in place. The procedure is normally performed using local anaesthetic or sedation. It can also be performed as minimally invasive keyhole surgery, which reduces recovery time and patient discomfort.
What Are the Advantages of Dental
Dental treatments like All On 4 implants come with many benefits.
- Aesthetics: All On 4 dental implants can quickly improve the look of your smile if you're missing multiple teeth.
- Health: Over time, missing teeth can cause bone loss and weakness of facial structures. Dental implants give your jaw the support it needs to stay healthy and strong for longer.
- Comfort: With All On 4 dental implants, you'll find it easier to chew and eat the foods you enjoy. Dental implants are more comfortable – and convenient – in the long term than removable dentures.
Why Should I Choose All On 4 Dental Implants over Conventional Implants?
Depending on your needs, All On 4 implants might be preferable to conventional implants – here's why.
- Cost: All On 4 implants can be cheaper than conventional implants since there's only one procedure involved.
- Convenience: Rather than having multiple procedures, you can improve your smile and oral health in a single treatment plan.
- Recovery: It's often quicker to recover from an All On 4 procedure than single implant surgeries, which is more comfortable and convenient for patients.
All On 4 Dental implants may not be right for everyone, but they are superior to conventional implants for the right patients.
All On 4 Dental Implants at CAID
At the Centre for Aesthetic & Implant Dentistry, we offer All On 4 dental implants to help patients improve their oral health and reclaim their smiles. To find out more about All On 4 dental implants, or to discuss your suitability for this treatment, book an appointment online or call us now on (03) 8845 5400.