All On 4 Teeth Implants & Bridges
SMILE MAKEOVER WITH ALL ON 4 DENTAL IMPLANTS
…TODAY’S BEST ALTERNATIVE TO DENTURES OR DETERIORATED TEETH
All On 4 dental implants is a non-removable full-arch teeth replacement solution, featured by the use of only four fixtures for support. This technique can be used to permanently replace both upper and lower teeth, with results that are comparable to the look, feel, and function of beautiful natural teeth, and in as little as 1 to 3 days.
With All On 4 implants, the technique involves inserting the two front fixtures straight in the front of the jaw, while the two back implants are inserted at a 45° tilt to provide the required stability and support for immediate fixed replacement teeth. The titling of the back implants also helps overcome bone deficiencies often found in the back of the jaws thereby improving safety and reliability, as well as in most cases avoiding the need for bone grafting.
Another feature of All On Four treatment at Centre for Aesthetic & Implant Dentistry is the aesthetic gum replacement that is made possible with an alveolectomy procedure, the reshaping of the bone in preparation for the installation of the implants, which not only creates the required space for the gum replacement, but also creates a flatter interface under the bridge which is simpler to keep clean over time.
In suitable cases All On Four implants treatment may be performed as a minimally-invasive procedure using keyhole guided surgery, thus reducing discomfort and recovery time for such patients requiring full arch rehabilitation.
The above bridge features replacement of the teeth and gums, and is permanently attached to the 4 implant fixtures. The visible titanium collars sit below the gum level, and the smooth flat surfaces between them facilitate easy cleaning.
The replacement teeth are designed with aesthetic gum replacement. Whilst the undersurface of the replacement teeth is adapted to the gums, there is no pressure or discomfort. A sufficient micro gap enables a special floss to thread beneath teeth and gums to maintain oral hygiene.
All On Four Dental Implants may be optimal for people who:
• Have numerous missing teeth and suffer from loose or uncomfortable dentures (either full or partial)
• Suffer from advanced periodontal (gum) disease
• Have failing bridges and crowns
• Have deteriorated teeth through extensive past dental treatment, failed root canal treatment or extensive decay
• Suffer from a collapse of the bite from wear, erosion or missing teeth
The benefits of All On 4 Implants for suitable patients include:
• Fewer implants are used so there is less in the way of being able to achieve highly aesthetic results
• No bone grafting required, reducing the overall cost
• Immediate teeth replacement
• More cost effective treatment than older methods
• Freedom from removable dentures and the associated problems
• Being able to Eat, speak and smile with confidence
• Easy to keep clean with regular brushing and special flossing tools
• Can aid in the prevention of further jaw bone atrophy
ALL ON 4 PLUS
In certain cases there may be a need to incorporate certain other features into the All On Four dental implants treatment to make it more predictable. This is known as All On 4 Plus, and may involve bone grafting, soft tissue repositioning, additional implants or certain other procedures, while still delivering immediate results. The aim is not only to satisfy the highest standards in terms of comfort, clean-ability, aesthetics and function, but also to contain the risks in those with severely resorbed jaws and improve the long-term outlook.
If dentures are causing you grief or your teeth are failing and compromising your underlying bone, find out about your suitability for an All On Four smile makeover by calling our Melbourne clinic for a consultation on (03) 8845 5400 or email us today.
- Make Appointment and discuss your options with us
- You can get more information by watching the online webinar on the allon4.com.au website.
- 1/265 Burwood Highway, Burwood East, Victoria 3151