The first step is to make an appointment with one of our cosmetic dentists for a consultation and cosmetic assessment. Your dentist will evaluate your dental health and discuss treatment alternatives to address your concerns.
Your cosmetic assessment appointment includes:
- Evaluation of your health
- Examination of the teeth and gums
- Determining your desired outcome
- Consideration of all treatment alternatives
- Recommendations and an itemized treatment plan
and where required,
- Creating a mock-up to assess the possibilities
- Photographic records
In our cosmetic assessment we take into account not only potential improvements to the appearance of the teeth, but also any additional procedures that may be required to improve your overall dental health as well as the appearance of the gums an lips for the best possible smile for you.